- NORTH GREENVILLE DEFEATS LANDER 11-5 IN FIRST GAME OF THE YEAR AT THE LEX
- Have your church choir sing the national anthem at the ballgame……..
- Join in on the fun with the Greater Lexington Chamber & Visitors Center at the 7th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Oyster Roast Thursday March 17th…
- BLOWFISH 2016 SCHEDULE RELEASED
- Over $4,000 Raised for Salvation Army of the Midlands–USC Gamecocks Garnet and Black Game a Hit at Lexington County Baseball Stadium
- USC Gamecocks Baseball To Play Fall World Series Garnet & Black Game 4 at Lexington County Baseball Stadium November 5th
- !st Ever Lexington County Chili Cook Off & Bluegrass Festival–A Hit!
- Blowfish To Partner With Gateway To the Army-Celebrating Ft Jackson’s 99th Birthday in 2016
- Chili Cook Off & BlueGrass Festival Set For Saturday October 24th
- Lexington County Named Coastal Plain League Organization of the Year
In 2015, The Blowfish Baseball Club completed its first season in Lexington County. The team came within one game of reaching the Coastal Plain League Championship series. The Blowfish averaged over 2,100 fans per game with a season attendance of over 60,000.
The Lexington County Baseball Stadium is located off of Highway 1, at the site of the old Lexington High School football field on Ball Park Road across the street from the Lexington Dixie Youth Sports Complex, (Home of the 2014/2015 Dixie Youth World Series).
The new stadium’s capacity for baseball is 2,573 and provide fans with a pleasant and intimate ballpark experience. It includes an expanded concourse, bowl seating for a more intimate field view, Wrigley Field style box seats, a rightfield berm, leftfield lawn seating and an enclosed air conditioned hospitality club.
Visit our Blowfish On Main location for all your game day gear conveniently located at 101 East Main Street in Downtown Lexington, SC.
Blowfish On Main Promo