- Lexington County Named Coastal Plain League Organization of the Year
- First Season in Lexington County-A Home Run For The Blowfish
- Blowfish Broadcaster Jordan Kuhns Named CPL Broadcaster of the Year
- Over 60,000 Fans Enter The Gates of Lexington County Baseball Stadium In Blowfish First Season
- Shop Our “Blowfish on Main” Store At The Corner Of Church And Main St In Downtown Lexington
- 2016 Season Tickets Available Soon
- Three Rallies Not Enough to Defeat Marlins
- Blowfish Pull Off Dramatic Win in Wilmington
- RedWolves Nip Blowfish
- Blowfish Cool Off Copperheads
The Blowfish Baseball Club has just completed its first season in Lexington County. We will be playing future home games at the new Lexington County Baseball Stadium. The team came within one game of reaching the Coastal Plain League Championship series. The Blowfish averaged over 2,000 fans per game with a season attendance of over 60,000.
The Lexington County Baseball Stadium is located off of Highway 1, at the site of the old Lexington High School football field on Ball Park Road across the street from the Lexington Dixie Youth Sports Complex, (Home of the 2014/2015 Dixie Youth World Series).
The new stadium’s capacity for baseball is 2,573 and provide fans with a pleasant and intimate ballpark experience. It includes an expanded concourse, bowl seating for a more intimate field view, Wrigley Field style box seats, a rightfield berm, leftfield lawn seating and an enclosed air conditioned hospitality club.
Visit our Blowfish On Main location for all your game day gear conveniently located at 101 East Main Street in Downtown Lexington, SC.
Blowfish On Main Promo