- Lexington County Blowfish 1st Ever St Patrick’s Day Parade In Downtown Lexington A Home Run!
- Lexington County Baseball Stadium Kicks 2016 Off With Exciting Collegiate Baseball Action
- Have your church choir sing the national anthem at the ballgame……..
- Greater Lexington Chamber & Visitors Center 7th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Oyster Roast A Grand Slam At “The Lex”!
- BLOWFISH 2016 SCHEDULE RELEASED
- Over $4,000 Raised for Salvation Army of the Midlands–USC Gamecocks Garnet and Black Game a Hit at Lexington County Baseball Stadium
- USC Gamecocks Baseball To Play Fall World Series Garnet & Black Game 4 at Lexington County Baseball Stadium November 5th
- !st Ever Lexington County Chili Cook Off & Bluegrass Festival–A Hit!
- Blowfish To Partner With Gateway To the Army-Celebrating Ft Jackson’s 99th Birthday in 2016
- Chili Cook Off & BlueGrass Festival Set For Saturday October 24th
In 2015, The Blowfish Baseball Club completed its first season in Lexington County. The team came within one game of reaching the Coastal Plain League Championship series. The Blowfish averaged over 2,100 fans per game with a season attendance of over 60,000.
The Lexington County Baseball Stadium is located off of Highway 1, at the site of the old Lexington High School football field on Ball Park Road across the street from the Lexington Dixie Youth Sports Complex, (Home of the 2014/2015 Dixie Youth World Series).
The stadium’s capacity for baseball is 2,573 and provide fans with a pleasant and intimate ballpark experience. It includes an expanded concourse, bowl seating for a more intimate field view, Wrigley Field style box seats, a rightfield berm, leftfield lawn seating and an enclosed air conditioned hospitality club.
Visit “Blowfish On Main” for tickets & game day gear at 101 E. Main St. in Downtown Lexington.