- Thursday’s Game Suspended due to Rain
- Blowfish Rained Out in Forest City
- 13-Inning Marathon Ends in Defeat
- Owls Rout Blowfish
- Blowfish Stymie SwampDogs
- Blowfish Take Three of Four from RedWolves
- Holder’s No-Hitter Leads Blowfish to Victory
- Blowfish, RedWolves Split Doubleheader
- Blowfish Offense Races Past HiToms
- Blowfish Rally Past Owls
The Blowfish Baseball franchise is pleased to announce its move to Lexington County for the start of our 2015 Coastal Plain League season. We will be playing future home games at the new Lexington County Baseball Stadium.
The Lexington County Baseball Stadium will be located off of Highway 1, at the site of the old Lexington High School football field on Ball Park Road across the street from the Lexington Dixie Youth Sports Complex, (Home of the 2014/2015 Dixie Youth World Series).
The new stadium’s capacity for baseball is 3,000 and will provide fans with a more pleasant and intimate ballpark experience. It will include an expanded concourse, bowl seating for a more intimate field view, Wrigley Field style box seats, a rightfield berm, leftfield lawn seating and an enclosed air conditioned hospitality club.
Visit our Blowfish On Main location for all your game day gear conveniently located at 101 East Main Street in Downtown Lexington, SC.
Blowfish On Main Promo