- This is a perfect idea for families.
- These are our best games on the schedule.
- Mostly weekend games.
- All-you-can-eat food during the game.
At every game you attend in this package, you’ll get all of the hot dogs, hamburgers, chicken sandwiches, soda and water you want, at no additional charge.
All of the food and drinks come with the ticket. With this ticket plan, your unlimited food and drink is on us.
Here’s what you get with each Blowfish Baseball 2018 All You Can Eat package ticket that you order:
1. Choice seat locations. The best seat locations go to our season ticket buyers. The second best seat locations go to our 10, 6, and 5-game buyers. These seats are right behind the box seats.
2. All-You-Can-Eat. At every game you attend with your package, you’ll get all of the hot dogs, hamburgers, chicken sandwiches, chips, soda/water and chocolate brownies you want during the game.
3. Fireworks Shows. We’ll have some fireworks shows during the season included in your package.
4. Opening Night. You are guaranteed a ticket to Opening Night by reserving this package.
5. Ticket Exchange Program. If for some reason you can’t make a game, you can exchange any unused tickets for tickets to another game, based on availability. You can exchange before or after the game has passed. Just give us a call at 803-254-FISH (3474).
6. Highly limited. Our desire to have short lines plus our outdoor grilling limits only allows us to sell 500 of these packages per game. This all-inclusive plan is not available for the single game buyer.
7. Highly affordable. Just $15 per game and dinner is on us!
8. Easy Payment Options We make it easy to pay for your Blowfish Baseball membership. It’s just a 50% deposit for your package and the remaining payment is due 2 weeks before the first game of the season.
To reserve your All You Can Eat Package Click the “BUY NOW” button or call 254-FISH (3474) or you can visit Blowfish on Main at 101 East Main St. Lexington, SC, 29072
Contact us: 803-254-FISH (3474)
Kyle Calhoun (Kyle@blowfishbaseball.com)
Theo Bacot (Theo@blowfishbaseball.com)