Never miss a game! Import our game calendar into your personal calendar to keep up with scheduled game times, locations, and even purchase tickets.
iCal is currently supported by: Android devices, Apple iPad, Apple iPhone, Apple MacBook, Google Calendar, Microsoft Outlook
1. On some Outlook desktops, events are pushed forward one hour. All games start at 7:05 P.M. except for July 3rd and 4th, which start at 6:05 P.M.
Instructions for importing our calendar:
Android Devices & Google Calendar
1. Go to http://www.google.com/calendar and sign in.
2. Click on the Gear icon in the top right and select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
3. Select the tab “Calendar”
4. Click on “Import Calendar” to the right of the button “Create new calendar”
5. Browse for the downloaded .ics file and select “Import”
Apple – MacBook
1. Open Calendar
2. Click “File”
3. Select “Import”
4. Browse for the downloaded .ics file and select “Import”
1. Email the downloaded .ics file to yourself
2. On your Apple device, open the “Mail” icon.
3. Open the email containing the downloaded .ics file.
4. A list of events appears. Tap “Add all” to import the events.
5. Select “Done.” To view the events, open the “Calendar” app.
Microsoft Outlook 2013 – Windows
1. In Outlook 2013, go to File > Open > Import.
2. Select “Import an iCalendar (.ics)” and click “Next”
3. Browse for the downloaded .ics file and select “Import.”